This inspired blend of old and new also comes to the fore in their new collaboration with adidas Consortium. The team returned to one of the most era-defining running shoes of the 1980s: the adidas Micropacer. While now a decidedly ‘retro’ shoe, instantly recognisable for its metallic silver stylings, at the time its use of computer technology to measure performance also embodied the future-looking design ethos that has continued to define adidas’ advances in the running sector.
- The articles in "Final Sale" can not be returned or changed. The items considered "Final Sale" are those discounted at 50% or more, before even using any promotional code.
- We hope you will love everything that you order from us, but don’t worry if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return for refund.
How to open an Return Request:
- Go on the Return Request and Tracking Area, look up for the order you want to return.and submit your return request selecting the product you want to return.
- Wait a few days. We will notify you whan the parcel will arrive in our warehouse. You can track your return' status on the Return Request and Tracking Area.
- Wait for our return confirmation, then ship the product you want to return following the instruction provided on the Return Request and Tracking Area.
- We will issue a refund by the same payment method as your order.
- For the return, we recommend that you send the parcel with a tracking code to ensure that you return to the monitored warehouse.