The original “all-terrain” trainer is back! Originally released in 1998, the New Balance 801 was the first shoe of its kind to combine running with trail — and remains a best-selling series today. Back and better than ever, the 801 trail shoe features superior cushioning and long-wear durability, making it a must-have for the recreational adventurer.
- We hope you will love everything that you order from us, but don’t worry if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return for refund.
How to open an Return Request:
- Go on the Return Request and Tracking Area, look up for the order you want to return.and submit your return request selecting the product you want to return.
- Wait a few days. We will notify you whan the parcel will arrive in our warehouse. You can track your return' status on the Return Request and Tracking Area.
- Wait for our return confirmation, then ship the product you want to return following the instruction provided on the Return Request and Tracking Area.
- We will issue a refund by the same payment method as your order.
- For the return, we recommend that you send the parcel with a tracking code to ensure that you return to the monitored warehouse.